Toyota’s RAV4 crossover has been popular with consumers for more than 20 years. After a recent price drop, the best SUV just got better. With a decreased MSRP and variety of high-tech features, there’s no time like the present to see what the RAV4 has to offer.
Announced and put into effect during the first week of May, Toyota’s 2017 RAV4 Crossover series has been reduced in price across nearly all of its models. Select gas-powered versions of the RAV4 have had their Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) lowered by up to five percent.
- $500 off all LE models, down to $24,410
- $925 off all Limited models, down to $30,905
- $1,195 off all SE models, down to $28,790
- $1,330 off all XLE models, down to $26,900
Pricing remains unchanged on the Platinum model and all hybrid versions of the RAV4. MSRP does not include the price of delivery, processing and handling (DPH), which may vary depending on location.
All of the latest RAV4 models offer a variety of additional equipment and safety features. Many are bundled together in convenient packages, ensuring you get the most value for your dollar.
- XLE “Power Plus” Extra Value Package: Includes height-adjustable power lift-gate with jam protection, Smart Key System, Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), roof rails and an Entune™ Audio Plus dashboard system with Connected Navigation.
- SE Advanced Technology Package with Parking Sonar: Includes Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan, front and rear parking sonar and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite.
- SE S-Code Paint Treatment: This cosmetic package includes a Silver Sky Metallic painted front and rear lower bumper, rocker panel, over-fenders and side mirrors, as well as a black rear skid plate garnish. Front and rear parking sonar safety features are included.
- Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P): Available on all models, this safety package bundles the Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection function, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist function, Automatic High Beams and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control technologies.
Toyota Crossovers and More in Seattle
Toyota of Seattle boasts an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned cars, trucks and crossovers, including the 2017 RAV4. Our sales professionals have your best interests in mind; there’s no hidden fees or aggressive sales tactics and you’ll work with the same person from start to finish. Visit us online or stop by for a test drive today!